This has slowly become my families favorite summer meal. It’s easy to make and has so much flavor!
- 1 Dozen Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1/2 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 2 Teaspoons Mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
Remove shells from hard boiled eggs, rinse and pat dry. In a large mixing bowl chop the eggs as you seem fit. I like mine to be diced. Add mayo and mustard and mix thoroughly. Add paprika, salt and pepper to taste. Cover and store in fridge for minimum an hour.
I like to bake bacon and put in on my egg salad sandwiches. Makes for an amazing flavor!
I made this Friday night, and as soon as we had it, we decided that this needs to be on our rotation of dinners. It’s super easy and has amazing flavor.
- 1.5 LB smoked pork sausage, sliced
- 1 Large onion, diced
- 2.5-3 LBS Medium Russet Potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 10oz can of Cream of Celery Soup
- 3/4 teaspoons creole seasoning
- Spray crackpot with cooking spray or use a slow cooker liner
- Place all ingredients into the slow cooker, and stir.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours
I’ve made this several times, and it’s something that is super easy to make and has amazing flavor.
- 2lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 18oz bottle of BBQ
- 1/4 Cup of Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper and place in your crock pot
- In a mixing bowl combine all the other ingredients. Stir well until completely combined
- Pour over chicken and cook on High for 3-4 hours or Low for 6-8 hours
- Once it’s finished cooking, shred the chicken with 2 forks and let the shredded chicken soak up into the sauce for about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve on hamburger buns, rice, wraps, or even by itself!
I found this recipe on Pinterest and it’s not only low in calories, but if you follow Weight Watchers, it’s only a few points. If my daughter had a choice between this and chocolate cake, she’d pick this. Even better, it’s only 3 ingredients!!
- 1 Box Angel Food Cake mix
- 1 Large can (20oz) crushed pineapple, undrained
- Cool Whip
- Preheat over to 350
- In a large bowl, stir together the cake mix and the entire can of crushed pineapple. stir well, until the dry mix is completely incorporated. Mixture will get foamy.
- Pour the batter into a 9×13 pan that has been lightly greased with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for the time specified on the box for the pan you use. Cake will be completely cooked when you insert a toothpick and it comes out clean. This should take about 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and place on a wire rack to cool.
When ready, serve with a dollop of Cool Whip. and Enjoy!
I made this tonight, and it was absolutely amazing. I found this recipe and added several of my own touches. My family absolutely loved it and devoured it.
- Large onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 packages of peas and carrots
- 2 lbs of lean ground beef
- 2 Cups of Beef Broth
- 2 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 2 teaspoons Rosemary
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 Pounds Russet Potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 8 Tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- Kosher salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a large saute pan over medium heat, cook onion and meat until the meat in brown.
- In a separate pan, cook the peas and carrots according to the package.
- In another separate pot, place the potatoes in a pot, covered with water and bring to a boil and cook on med-high heat until the potatoes are tender.
- Drain the fat from the meat, add the broth, seasonings, tomato paste, garlic, and a couple dashes of Worcestershire sauce. Simmer until the sauce thickens. Then add the peas and carrots. Mix well and cook on low for 10 minutes.
- Pour the meat mixture into a 3 Quart baking dish and set aside
- Mean while once the potatoes are done, drain and mash them with butter, milk, and sauce.
- Read the mashed potatoes over the meat mixture, then crosshatch the top with a fork.
- Bake until golden brown. Roughly 45 minutes.
I know this is a pasta based soup, but I actually prefer it without the pasta. But my husband loves it with the pasta. It’s simple and wonderful tasting. It’s very similar to the soup at Olive Garden, but better in my opinion.
- 1lb extra lean Ground Beef, browned and drained.
- 1 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1 Cup Chopped Carrots
- 1 Cup Chopped Celery
- 1 14oz can of Diced Tomatoes
- 1 14oz can of Red Kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 14oz can of White Kidney Beans, rinse and drained
- 4 Cups Beef Broth
- 1 jar (24-26oz) Tomato-Basil Marinara
- 1.5 teaspoon Oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon hot sauce (Tabasco)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/4 Cup Dry Ditalini pasta, cooked according to directions on package
- 1/4 Cup chopped parsley
- Stir together the cooked and drained ground beef, onion, celery, carrots, tomatoes, beans, broth, pasta sauce, oregano, hot sauce, say and pepper in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-7 hours, or until the vegetables are as tender and you like them.
- When ready to serve stir in the cooked pasta. Taste the soup and adjust the salt and herbs to your liking.
- Serve with grated parmesan cheese and parsley if desired, and Enjoy!
I had several friends introduce me to this recipe. I know i’ve seen various versions of this, but this is the one that my family absolutely LOVES!
- Chuck Roast 3-5 lbs
- Packet of ranch dressing mix
- 1 stick of butter
- Packet of brown gravy mix
- 5-10 Pepperoncini
Put roast in the crock pot. Sprinkle ranch mix and gravy mix on top of the roast. I like to spread it around and make sure that it’s completely covered. Place butter in the middle of the roast, and then line around the butter as many pepperoncini’s that you’d like. Cook on low for 8-10 hours. Serve with a side of mashed potatoes and viola, you have an amazing dinner.